"The connection" is my sister-in-law's husband.
He's professor in the US and native from the DR Congo.
He's twice a year in the Congo and organises the distribution of cameras and filmrolls.
- Camera - Olympus Mju I, Lens: 35mm, f/3.5
- Film - Color negative film (cheap film called PARADISE 400 from German supermarket)
- Developing -Service from the supermarket where I buy the filmrolls
- Scan - at home with Epson V750 and Vuescan
- Pictur processing - Lightroom and NIK Filters
i have asking me and friends to write down everything about congo they get in mind within 30 seconds.